Sign up to recieve your copy of Macros on the Move!
Several months ago I met up with one of my best friends in the world. Family to me! I was extremely shocked by how amazing she looked. Absolutely stunning!!! I asked her what she was doing. She explained in detail. Courtney explained her journey that she was on for several years. I was intrigued. She advised that she was now advising people on how she found the key to weight loss. I signed up… I started my journey with Courtney at the helm. Kinda like a second wife… ha ha ha. During my journey, I finally came to an EXTREME conclusion. It works. I was taken off not one but two blood pressure medications. Absolutely amazing!!! My blood pressure has never been better!!! My blood work has never been better!!! That’s great but not the best part… Under Courtney’s guidance, I have discovered that I can eat and be normal!!!
We as a society have been LIED to on how to lose weight and be healthy. It’s a process and it’s not going to make sense at first. I can EAT!!! It’s amazing that if your macros are in line you can lose weight without starving yourself. This process has been a godsend. If anyone decides to take the journey I have one piece of advice, go through the process even though it does not make sense. The longer you’re on the journey it becomes clearer… Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
I started having my first health issues in my 40’s…heart palpitations, digestive issues, and eventually severe allergic reactions. It was crazy. After many visits to traditional medical doctors, naturopathic doctors and chiropractors, I finally realized that I needed to take my health into my own hands and the best way to do that was to change the way I was eating.
I discovered the autoimmune paleo diet, an elimination diet that removes inflammatory food, and my body began to heal. However, I still needed to find a way to balance what I was eating. I kept reading about the macro approach but didn’t think I could follow it. Luckily, a co-worker told me of his amazing success working with Courtney. I really needed to work with someone who could give me guidance and keep me accountable. The first time I spoke to Courtney, I instantly knew I had found the perfect coach! She is so knowledgeable about nutrition and could easily work with me and my food limitations. She makes herself available to answer any questions and most importantly helps you just were you are at based on your goal. Of course, I want to be lean and look good, but much more important is my health and longevity. I have had great success counting macros with Courtney’s guidance. It becomes second nature so quickly and gives you the flexibility you need to make this plan work long term. She has helped me learn that stress, sleep, and movement are also so important. I am losing weight and inches now the right way and know that these changes are permanent. I am eating more, do not feel deprived, and have started to add additional foods back into my diet. A great coach helps you based on your needs and that is a priority for Courtney!
BearPAL Nutrition Specializes in:
- I’m in my 50’s and menopausal, so if you are a female, I have been where you are, or where you are heading, and I know how difficult it can be balancing your physical and health goals with work, family, and other demands. My perspective gives me a unique ability to relate to the gals moving through life’s stages.
- I have struggled with hypothyroidism for the last 9 years. If you have been diagnosed, just know there is hope. Proper nutrition, movement, stress reduction, sleep, and functional medicine have changed my life.
- I have been a CrossFitter for 10+ years. I have gone through the competitive bug, the burnout, and now I just enjoy it in a balanced way. We can work to get you stronger, be a firebreather, or just look better naked. CrossFit not your thing? No worries. We can work with your physical capabilities and preferences.
About BearPAL Nutrition
Whether you are concerned with performance, aesthetics or longevity, a flexible, macro-based approach can help you meet your goal. It is not jut about the food - we will work on stress, sleep, habits, hormones, mindset and other factors that help you reach your goals. If you have never heard of macros, we will start there and progress as you are comfortable with the process.
What sets our coaching apart from a template program is the focus on education and communication. Whether familiar with counting macros or not, we will start with your current comfort level and provide educational opportunities tailored to you. We want you to learn from the process. We want you to know why you are doing what you are doing. You will have access to me through text and email. We will have a periodic review of your progress depending on your coaching level where we look at your food intake, biofeedback, and measurements, and then we discuss any adjustments necessary to help you crush your goals. This is ultimately your journey, and I am here to help you along the way!
BearPAL Options for Interaction:
- Nutrition Seminars - we come to your group or gym and talk about the basics to the complicated as you like. Free!
- Publications - need basic nutrition information to provide to your clients at your gym or studio? We will customize a document to your preferences with your brand and logo. Free!
- Challenges - if you are not sure if you want to work one on one with a coach, but are curious about flexible dieting, start here. The next Challenge starts January 6th!
- Educational Programs - We will run periodic focused programs throughout the year. Holiday Food Camp starts December 2nd!
- Group Coaching - if you know macros or hand portioning and just need some accountability and adjustments, this option provides a dedicated Facebook Group, periodic check ins, customized macros and adjustments, and 12-weeks of educational content.
- 1:1 Coaching - our most 'hands on' experience. You get the same as group coaching, but with phone check ins every 7-12 days with deeper dive into you goals and metrics.
- Couples Coaching - it is easier with your partner! Same as 1:1 coaching and you can check in with your partner or separately. Each person gets their own attention, but you are better able to help each other be accountable.